Other Info :
* Note that Monday 5th May is a Bank Holiday in the UK
* The APT Gallery covers you for third party public liability insurance. APT equipment is insured. You are not insured for your own artworks or equipment.
* There is no commission on sales.
APT equipment + hire charges (GBP) (Word)
Equipment from A2 :
* Tools for hanging the show
* Gateway 350Hz running Windows 98 + 17" screen
* 2 x Slide projectors (linear tray type)
What we need for the Press :
* 1 x 10 meg (2.5Meg comressed) JPEG of recent work
* (optional) 1 x 10 meg (2.5Meg comressed) JPEG of yourself (in studio, etc.)
* Text : 100 words about your work
* Text : 100 words about yourself
If you are sending in material :
Bear in mind I have 1 Meg Broadband.
By e-mail :
* Any text (attaches in Word or PDF are OK)
* Images for the website : 600 pixels max longest side @ 72dpi JPEG
* Images for press : 10 Meg file size @ 300dpi. High quality compression in JPEG should result in a 2.5 Meg file attach.
CD / DVD / mini DV - by surface mail :
To: Paul Malone, 7 Alamaro Lodge, Renaissance Walk, G.M.V., London. SE10 0QU
* Movie files - in uncompressed *.AVI format. If you are sending in movie material it is best captured in about 20 sec clips for editing. Max 5 minutes of material per artist.
Paul's landline (preferred) 00 44 (0)20 8858 6535 : Mobile 07764 569423
Artists Contributions @67GBP